Big Data Developer Opportunity for Long Term Contract
*To be considered, email your updated resume to McElvy Moore, Data/BI Recruiter, via *
The Big Data Developer
will be responsible for developing enablement strategies for effective data analysis and data product. This individual will be involved in selecting, configuring and implementing analytical and web solutions such as integrated data consumption layer. This role will begin remote but the candidate will need to sit in Tampa, FL, Atlanta, GA, or Dallas, TX. Required:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- 4 Years Hands of experience on HIVE/Spark/HSQL/OOZIE
- 4 Years Hands of experience on Teradata Utilities (Bteq/Mload/Tpump/QG/Fast Export)
- Experience in Design and build of the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology such as NoSQL and Big data.
- Accomplish end to end build of the pipeline and data harmonization component to enable insight generation for executive and channels to take proactive action on time.
- Develops and implements data analytics, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the support team for code deployment.
- Collaborate with team members to follow process, procedures, and data security.
*PLEASE NOTE: Neither the client nor Apex Systems is able to provide sponsorship for this particular opportunity. All applicants must be able and willing to work directly on Apex's W2 if extended the offer.*
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice