Iris's client, one of the world's largest financial institutions is looking to hire a Senior Big Data Developer/Senior Big Data Engineer for a long term contract opportunity in Irving, TX (Remote for now)
Our client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. It is a leading provider of global corporate and investment banking services.
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex business problems using AI / ML technologies
- Developing and enhancing the architecture and design across all systems
- Responsible for providing technical leadership, define architecture best practices and work with Engineering and Product counterparts across the organization.
- Lead multiple complex business domains and lead architecture strategy and innovation for these domains.
- Lead and Mentor engineers, work with managers and operations to ensure that systems meets reliability, accuracy and performance goals.
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Innovate in Compliance FinTech space to improve overall efficacy and efficiencies using state of the art technologies (machine learning, AI and others)
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in IT
- Expert and Deep hands on experience in Apache HBase, Hadoop, Hive and Big Data Technologies
- Enhancing Apache Spark code to allow best execution and monitoring of Spark jobs and utilization of clusters for high performance.
- Worked with SQL and relational Databases.
- Solid understanding of data infrastructure, master data management, reference data hierarchies, data science related tools and techniques etc.
- Comfortable with streaming and big data concepts using design patterns with software like Oracle, Java, Python, Spark, HDFS and Cloud
- Expert at developing Functional and Technical Specifications, Process Flows, Data Analysis, Mapping Documents, Automated testing frameworks, CI/CD processes, Agile concepts and other similar project deliverables
- Experience with basic database management, including but not limited to crafting data pipelines.
- High level of energy and a desire to thrive in a large, complex, fast-paced organization; ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
If your experience is in line with this requirement, please send a copy of your updated resume to and I will get back to you at the earliest. Alternatively, you can reach me at to get more details about this requirement.
Iris Software, Inc. is a New Jersey based company providing information technology solutions to clients nationwide. Iris has been growing at over 100% annually. In a program sponsored by Price Waterhouse, PNC Bank and Marsh, Iris has been honored for being
- One of New Jersey's Finest 25 companies for the year 2001 and 2002. - Iris is also ranked 75th among Inc 500 s list of privately held companies for year 2001. - NJ Technology FAST 50 Company for year 2002.
In a competitive industry, we distinguish ourselves by reliability, technical expertise and a history of successfully completed projects for clients ranging from mid-sized to Fortune 1000 companies