Immediate need for a talented Big Data Cloud Engineer with experience in the Banking and Finance Industry. This is a 06+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Richmond, VA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 20-29202
Skills Mandate - strong exp in Pyspark/Python, Spark, AWS (Lambda, EC2, S3, IAM, Security Groups, RDS, DynamoDB, ALB, Route 53, EMR, ECS), CI/CD (GitHub, Maven, Jenkins), need candidates with strong exp in Python/PySpark, Spark + AWS, strong preference for candidates with AWS certification
Key Responsibilities and Technology Experience:
- Technical design and development of multiple components contributing to shared enterprise applications and software.
- Writing high-quality code and unit tests as development are done.
- Create effective automated tests to prove successful integration.
- Create and maintain big data solutions.
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment, and production support.
- Implement, maintain, and update CI/CD pipelines.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- At least 5 years of big data experience: Spark, Pyspark.
- At least 3 years of experience in full-stack programming: Python, Flask.
- At least 3 years of experience in AWS Cloud technologies: AWS (Lambda, EC2, S3, IAM, Security Groups, RDS, DynamoDB, ALB, Route 53, EMR, ECS).
- At least 3 years of experience in Build and CI/CD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance technologies: ATDD, Behave, Cucumber, SoapUI, Postman.
- 3+ years of experience in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Certified in AWS technologies.
Our client is a leading Banking and Finance Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
- provided by Dice