US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Big Data- Cloud Data Architect" for 12 Months contract position with a client in Chicago, IL or Remote
Job Poster : Sunitha Sharma
- Designs and develops multiple, diversified applications using big data platform leveraging hybrid clouds. These applications are primarily consumed for parsing, analyzing, discovering, and visualizing the potential business insights.
- Works with critical data stake holders and technical teams for optimal solutions and service delivery. Provides strategic, tactical direction in the delivery of big data solutions
- Works with various cross functional teams such as infrastructure, data and enterprise architects to build scalable, optimal, self-service analytics solutions, both on premise and in the cloud.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in Data and Analytics and Data Integrations
- 5+ years of experience in big data stack and solutions, including cloud technologies
- 5+ years of designing, implementing and successfully operationalizing large-scale data lakes solutions in production environments using Big data Stack (On-prem and Azure)
- 3+ years of experience in architecting and implementing end to end Azure cloud big data solutions.
- 3+ years of experience implementing Real-time Solutions & data integrations
- Experience with Big Data Management Tool (Zaloni) is a Plus.
- Hands on experience with building, optimizing the data pipe - CI/CD, integrated - build and deployment automation, configuration management, test automation solutions.
- Professional training and certifications in various big data solutions (Preferred).
- Solid understanding of Azure Cloud Stack including ADF Data flows, Event Hub, Databricks, HDInsight, Azure DevOps
- Deep hands on experience with Hadoop, HIVE, HBase, Spark, Kafka, Snowflake, Python, R, SQL, Java, Scala, Zeppelin, RStudio, Spark RDDs and Data Frames, Ambari, Ranger, Kerberos, Atlas and Collibra etc.
- Informatica MDM, BDQ, BDM, ETL architecture experience is a Plus
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
"US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Sunitha Sharma at
- provided by Dice