Plano, TX Description:
Our Client is looking to add a Senior Big Data Architect to their Team. This would be a 6 month contract to hire position.
The ideal candidate is an expert in solution architecture in the Big Data space. Candidate should be well versed in solving real-world Big Data problems, preferably but not limited to, Healthcare, Retail and Finance domains. Candidate's subject matter expertise in the Big Data space, combined with their Cloud skills and customer interfacing experience will be required for this role. The candidate will be responsible for working with key client stakeholders, build strong relationships and ensure the client's business goals and objectives are met. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and knowhow to liaise with technical individuals to C-level executives. Experience in a pre-sales, sales support or as a consulting architect is a must have. **This is a W2 Position; No sponsorship available**
Qualifications and Skills
• 15+ years of experience architecting technical solutions for Global 1000 and Fortune 500 clients
• Experience in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Processing, RDBMS, NoSQL, SQL
• Excellent understanding of key Big Data concepts
• Good understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem, some experience architecting Hadoop based data lakes and solutions is preferred.
• A deep understanding of data processing technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Airflow
• Experience designing and implementing production-quality data pipelines
• Experience with the AWS and Azure Clouds and Analytics and Database products
• At least 3+ years of experience with Big Data and AWS or Azure cloud
• Knowledge of Lambda Architecture and key Big Data patterns is a must have
• Experience with migrating from on-premises to cloud-based data lakes and data warehouses is a must have
• Hands-on experience and expertise with development in Java, Python, Scala preferred Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at