Azure Infrastructure Consultant - MCSE - AZ-300, AZ-301 - MS Azure, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Certificate Services, Office 365, Hyper-V and/or VMWare. If you are an Azure Cloud Architect - Azure Cloud Designer - Cloud Infrastructure Consultant - Infrastructure Cloud Consultant - Azure Cloud Consultant - Cloud Infrastructure specialist with good MS Azure, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SCCM experience who can provide hands-on technical consultancy (design and implementation) to my client and their customers then this could be the right role for you!
Key technologies /skills are:
- In-depth Public Cloud experience with Azure infrastructure design and implementation.
- MS Azure, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SCCM.
- Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Office 365 - Identity, Teams, SharePoint Online, Intune, Conditional Access, Hyper-V and/or VMWare
- Any qualifications such as AZ-300, AZ-301, MCSE, CCNA, and Degree (or equivalent) PRINCE2 Foundation qualified, ITIL v3 would be advantageous.
This role requires a deep understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experience in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models, experience of technical environments - Data centre hosting (Private Cloud), virtualisation (server and desktop), networking, authentication, security and desktop, DAAS, PAAS, IAAS,
For this opportunity, you will be required to undergo security screening to Baseline Personnel Security Standard. If this Azure Infrastructure Consultant opportunity appeals to you then please email me your CV showing your detailed and up to date MS Azure Cloud, Microsoft SQL & Microsoft SCCM experience for a swift response. This role will be a mix of remote / home based working as well as occasional customer visits mainly located in the London and Surrey / South East area...... click apply for full job details