Elite Group is looking to recruit a motivated and experienced Senior Engineer for Elite's hosted datacentre IaaS presence and public cloud offerings.
As our Azure and Hosted Infrastructure Senior Engineer you will aid the Technology Director in supporting a team of two Infrastructure Engineers and take a proactive role in ensuring systems are actively monitored, administered and updated and all team KPI's are met.
This role will be based from home with occasional travel to our data centres and the offices.
You will work together to manage the hosted and cloud platform team, directing, coaching and mentoring staff within your department. You will also manage, monitor, design and implement solutions comprising of hosted servers, backup, business continuity and the Microsoft Server Stack, based in Hosted VMware, Hyper-V and Azure platforms.
As a leading technology provider, we help businesses embrace technology through the delivery and management of IT and communications services.
Our team works together to deliver outstanding customer service, and our customers inspire and drive us to look for new ways to keep their business seamlessly connected.
We are proud to have over 200 talented and highly skilled employees, but we are on the lookout for even more talent. Fearless leaders, innovators, change-makers, and enthusiasm-these are the qualities we are looking for.
If you have what it takes, why not apply with your CV and come join the Elite Group team?
Our ideal Azure and Hosted Infrastructure Senior Engineer is a keen problem solver, who may have previously been a team lead.
We are looking for eningeers with:
* With an excellent understanding of complex IT infrastructure solutions, including LAN networks, server hardware, HPE SAN storage, data backup systems and the Microsoft Server Stack
* An excellent understanding and experience of network security, segregation, firewalls and encryption, complex VMware and Hyper-V server Virtualisation solutions
* Who hold a Microsoft Stack Qualification, VMware, VCP, HPE ASE (or equivalent) which will also help the business maintain the appropriate vendor certifications. Experience in the Microsoft server stack of software e.g. Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SQL Server, Exchange Server is also essential as well as O365 components and services
* Experience around 0365 migrations, datacentre networking and migration to Azure services
* Experience working in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, with the ability to work unsupervised and prioritise tasks, and manage a team that can help to drive efficiency
* Experience with WAN networking, including BGP, VRF, MPLS would be advantageous although not essential.
Here at Elite, we always welcome individuality.
We guarantee that your differences will be valued and encouraged because after all, that is what makes us a better Elite.
From diversity to creativity, we nurture every form of talent no matter your race, gender, age, religion, identity or experience. Our recruitment process ensures Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words; they are our guiding principles