emids offers IT solutions and services to make healthcare more accurate, accessible, and affordable. As a healthcare IT leader, we help leading companies in the US health and wellness space solve some of their biggest challenges. We create outcomes that matter to doctors, patients, caregivers, and many others across the healthcare spectrum.
- Infrastructure architecture on AWS for migration to cloud
- Cost benefit analysis of the right AWS services to use
- At least 10 years of experience in AWS cloud and infrastructure architecture & design of complex distributed systems environments
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS services such as ECS, ECR, EKS, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail ( Splunk), AWS Config, S3, EC2, VPC, IAM and KMS.
- Experience with AWS services such as RDS WS Config, S3, EC2, VPC, IAM and KMSEC2, S3, EBS, Data Pipeline, Route 53
- Create infrastructure recommendations with cost/benefit analyses
- Generate project infrastructure documentation such as Disaster Recovery Plans
- Experience with cloudfromation for automating AWS stack builds
- Expereicne with AWS CI/ CD pipeline
- Solution Architect certification preferred
Must have skills:
AWS infrastructure, ECS, ECR, EKS, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, WS Config, S3, EC2, VPC, IAM and KMS, EC2, S3, EBS, Data Pipeline, Route 53, CI/CD pipeline, Disastor recovery and cloud security
- emids offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, generous paid time off program and much more.
- Pre-employment backgrounds are required.
- emids is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected category.
- provided by Dice