UST is looking for talented and creative Associate Infrastructure Analyst. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and know how to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team.
The primary role of the IT Admin & Support Analyst II is to provide End User Computing support and delivery of agreed services to internal users. Responsible to conduct incident diagnosis, manage requests; provide smart hands assistance, handle project related work; case management tasks; documenting KB solutions. Support Tech Bar and assist with Quarterly Disposal Process. The position may require working extended hours, occasional night and/or weekend work as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides End User Computing support to internal users.
• Maintains and supports approved global hardware standards utilizing agreed Global Images, processes, procedures and workflows including security controls.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve multiple issues.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Providing support and delivery to approved applications and services
• Providing user support to provided mobile devices (phones and tablets)
• Adhering to agreed SLAs and metrics utilizing the ITSM platform (ServiceNow) for call management and escalation as appropriate.
• Assist in the identification, implementation and, where needed, documentation of remediation activities.
• Input into Continuous Service Improvement for delivery of services, including process enhancements, Knowledge Base articles, and user training material
• Build and maintain strong relationships and awareness with team and cross functional IT colleagues, business colleagues and key stakeholders.
• Support of Real Estate activities, including office moves involving Executive users
• Provide technical support either by phone, remote access or site visits as needed.
• Asset disposal activity (Excluding physical disposal)
• Hardware break-fix of end-user devices
• Smart hands support, assist with Servers, LAN/WAN technologies, networks, virus protection, Wi-Fi technology, and more
• Incident recording and update.
• Set up equipment for new hires.