American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Application Manager Web & Mobile
is responsible for user experience design oversite, administration, maintenance and managing support escalations of assigned application platform. This position requires business skills complimented with basic technical knowledge of digital marketing platforms specific to web/social media and integrations as well as a high degree of analytic and creative thinking to support agile approaches to technically complex problems associated with multi-application requirements in and outside assigned vertical.Responsibilities:
- Perform Administration, maintenance and updates of assigned application platforms as well as analysis, managing defects, enhancements and escalation of support incidents.
- Manage vendor and internal relationships within projects and day to day operations for the business verticals and UX concept design and build.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business units to support projects, initiatives and requests based on enterprise goals.
- Provide assistance to other IT teams as part of escalations and/or projects.
- Manage release process, testing and communication for assigned application platform.
- Correct existing process in place to support sustainable and flexible architecture and environments
- Creates process documentation, procedures and policies. Keeps documentation up to date and works with IT teams and assigned business stakeholders to address concerns and maintain dictated standards and policies.
- Facilitates change management processes, including the development and execution of test scripts, communication plans, implementation plans, and rollback plans.
- Assist in providing training for other IT teams and business users.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Supports and participates in the safety program, both for self-protection and the protection of other employees, by reading and abiding by all requirements in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (I2P2).
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Handles various other duties as delegated.
- Provide management oversite as required in order to prioritize and deliver IT services. In conjunction with IT Executive Leadership; sets and measures performance objectives, provides regular one-on-one feedback and addresses individual staff performance as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within Application Management, Product Ownership or Process Management.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Digital Marketing or in a supporting capacity thereof.
- Minimum 1 year experience in business, application or system Support or analysis.
- Experience in UX Concept Design and Development
- Knowledge and experience in software development methodologies including UML, Agile and waterfall
- Experience in project &/or process management
- Experience in Business analysis.
Work where you feel right at home: If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, analysis and organization skills.
- Strong business/application analysis skills.
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgement.
- Must be able to implement process improvement changes with leadership direction.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be able to pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to adapt and be flexible to a changing environment.
- Must be able to lift/carry 20 pounds waist height.
Application Manager, Web & Mobile,
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at Job Requirements:
*Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience. •Minimum of 3 years' experience within Application Management, Product Ownership or Process Management. •Minimum 2 years' experience in Digital Marketing or in a supporting capacity thereof. •Minimum 1 year experience in business, application or system Support or analysis. •Experience in UX Concept Design and Development •Knowledge and experience in software development methodologies including UML, Agile and waterfall •Experience in project &/or process management •Experience in Business analysis.