Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - NO 3RD PARTIES!!
Please read before you apply.
This firm is an innovative investment platform for the individual trader to have institutional resources with the best in class software and data. They are heavily venture-backed as you can imagine with the emergence of the retail trader in the past year or so. With over 100,000 users and $400M in assets, the next-generation mobile and web application allows investors to access financial modeling, portfolio tracking, news analysis, benchmarking, and discussion tools. They are taking the resources that Wall Street professionals have at their disposal and putting them in a consumer platform that's powerful, intuitive, and works anywhere.
They are looking to bring on an Android Developer to help build out the company's mobile platform team. You'll take the lead on full life cycle development, from architecture, design, writing requirements, development, and the rollout of the application. This is an opportunity to be a core member of the firm's Mobile team, where you'll help develop the company's core engineering principles.
Given the current situation, they have adapted to interviewing and onboarding new employees remotely. They are offering a strong cash compensation package along with a heavy equity play.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform utilized in financial services
- Work with team leadership, Product Owners, Designers, and other technologists to create software to be deployed in enterprise and public app stores based on business and technical priorities
- Actively contribute to the adoption of robust software architecture, development and engineering best practices, and the adoption of new technologies
- BS in Computer Science and 3+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years Android development experience
- Strong coding experience in Java or Kotlin
- Should have worked with most of the following: multithread coding, memory/performance debugging, UI development, continuous integration, build systems, code libraries/apis, mobile dependency managers
- Excellent communication skills