At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Analyst, Systems & Infrastructure Assurance (S&IA) in Technology Quality and Compliance. The organization desires to grow newly graduated students with interests in the technology where they can use their energy and passion to continuous learn, innovate and benefit the patient community. In total, there are 6 analyst positions to be filled within the S&IA team to support the Infrastructure & Tools, Data Platforms and R&D, Quality, & Commercial Technology space. This position is located in Raritan, NJ or other Johnson & Johnson locations globally.
Technology Quality and Compliance (TQ&C) manages the Quality and Compliance strategy for IT systems including applications, infrastructure and digital health solutions for J&J. TQ&C is the Domain Expert for validation/qualification of both applications and infrastructure in accordance with J&J's Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) Framework, assuring compliance across the enterprise with applicable global regulations, advising on quality matters, and assisting with closing compliance gaps related to audits and inspections. A key function of this group is to utilize a data-driven approach to independent monitoring, to drive consistency of TQ&C processes, leading process improvements where gaps are noted.Responsibilities
- Ensures that building and execution activities include early involvement of quality in the design and development activities, building quality upfront into the work product, growing innovative controls within the application/solution, and use of automation whenever feasible
- Promote quality approach for systems and ensure teams are accountable for delivering on an end to-end support model for systems in scope
- Provides technical and procedural expertise/mentorship to the project teams as well as aligning with both internal and external partners
- Responsible for planning, executing and maintaining the validation activities for GxP systems/applications.
- Responsible for the approval of SDLC validation documentation deliverables including the approval to release system implementation and/or changes for production use, will attend project team meetings and provide TQ&C quality and compliance guidance and support to project and base business support team members
- Support internal audits and Health Authority regulatory inspections, as needed
- Participate in projects with globally diverse teams in an inclusive environment
- Promote an environment which encourages the company's credo and the value of a diverse workforce
- Serves as a trusted partner across the Technology Quality & Compliance organization, requiring strong collaboration skills at the project team level
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required; a field in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or another related field or advanced degree preferred.
- Recent Graduates within ~1 year degree completion. 0-1 years of industry experience excluding internships, co-ops, and military.
- Fundamental Knowledge of at least one of the following technologies and methodologies is required: Agile, SAFe, CI/CD, RPA, Cloud Storage and Computing, IoT, Data & Analytics, AI, Intelligent Automation, Blockchain, Kubernetes, XaaS, SaMD
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and supervisors
- Willingness and ability to learn in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience in a GxP regulated pharmaceutical or medical device environment is a plus
- Prior experience using the following software development & testing tools is a plus: JIRA, HPALM, Xray, Jenkins, Selenium, qTest
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-1003 US HIghway 202Organization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function