We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
* Acts as lead architect functional role with automation and AI technology specialization for Digital Workplace Services solutions.
* Designs and delivers tangible automation solutions based on business requirements and data analytics, using the appropriate automation and AI technologies such as RPAs, chatbots, virtual assistants, machine learning and natural language processing. Proposes implementation approaches, provides effort estimates and identifies impacts, benefits, risks and tradeoffs. Develops architectural models and prototypes and creates architectural artifacts.
* Sets standards and best practices for automation, from architecture to use case identification to documentation to implementation and testing.
* Sets automation roadmap and quantifiable goals to guide implementation and usage of automation tools and to demonstrate value of automation for clients and organization.
* Is responsible for modernizing and rationalizing business processes and creating business cases for what can be automated and how. Drives strategy for maximizing simplification and reuse and reducing costs.
* Works with client stakeholders to evaluate the solution requirements and supports the management and traceability of requirements. During implementation, engages with clients to resolve issues.
* Collaborates with architect peers to efficiently resolve design issues, improve design quality and share high quality information.
* Mentors engineers and provides performance feedback. Performs architectural and code reviews.
* Guides and monitors the performance of external service providers or subcontractors
* Maintains knowledge of emerging AI technologies, industry trends, standards and design techniques.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
* Master's Degree, Ph.D or equivalent experience in computer science, data science or AI-related discipline and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in software or services organizations.
* Solid experience as solution and platform architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software
* Proven track record of implementing AI/ML solutions and building accurate predictive models.
* In-depth experience in implementing conversational AI (intent recognition and utterance training) and SOP-based automation.
* Experience with multiple programming and scripting languages (such as Java, Python) and statistical analysis.
* Deep understanding of and experience in state-of-the-art enterprise automation tools, processes and best practices.
* Experience with IT data center and cloud infrastructure which involves Kubernetes, containers and microservices.
and business processes.
* Proven success working in cross-functional and globally distributed team environment
* Strong oral and written communications skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.
* Expertise with agile software development/delivery methodologies and DevOps.
* Excellent analytical, problem-solving and project management skills