Based in either Leeds or Lisburn (Northern Ireland) OR Leeds, West Yorkshire | Salary £55,000 - £65,000 PA + benefits.
Our client requires and individual to support the development of the company's products including niche telecommunications and electro-optics, which are used in a range of environments. You will be expected to work with engineering and sales functions to support the specialist products being used across its worldwide customer base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation of AI and Machine Learning algorithms
- Greenfield development of analytical software utilising the G-Streamer software environment.
- Involvement in all aspects of the software lifecycle from software design and implementation, to test verification, deployment and support.
- Ensuring strict version control of software developed throughout the software lifecycle
- Following the process of peer reviews, unit testing and automated testing.
- Supporting system integration and Evaluation team
- Contributing to planning and estimation and working with project managers to ensure the delivery of software to an agreed schedule.
- Participating in other business processes (e.g. specification reviews, project milestones, lesson learnt, etc.).
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject.
- 3+ years commercial software development experience using C, C++, Python
- AI / deep learning software development
- Machine Learning Algorithm Development
- Competency in source control management (Git and SVN).
- Experience developing embedded solutions, preferably linux based
The AI Software Engineer holds a key role in the company, reporting to the Head of software. Due to the nature of the role, the AI Software Engineer will need to have a strong background in Microsoft / Linux development using a variety of languages including C++, C#, Python on GStreamer platforms. Previous experience developing Artificial Intelligence / deep learning solutions would be a distinct advantage.
All candidates must have a British Passport and the past 5 years residency in UK with no breaks other than a holiday for security clearance purposes.
Please apply via the advert if you are available to telephone interview. Contact: |
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process...... click apply for full job details