SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc.,
it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. AI Principle Software Architect
The AI Principle Software Architect role is responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development life cycle of analytic models, applications, and supporting tools, as well as providing consulting support to program portfolio sponsors.
Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; 8 or more years of experience in architecture / design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- This role will function expert level architecture technology that is responsible for development and delivery of the business unit software solutions technology road map to ensures specific technology solutions are in place to support business and it customers.
- Leads the development and delivery of AI business architectural technologies for software solutions and ensure that technology deliverables are met based on business requirements; work with leadership to design and deliver technology requirements and leverages necessary resources; leads technical teams and provide direction on all stages of a project the middle phases as well as implementation, and final proven leadership in the delivery and deployment phases.
- Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications.
- Develops specifications for products/services, applications and service offerings.
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; 8 or more years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; 8+ years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Able to translate between customer needs and product specifications
- Full SDLC exposure delivering production-ready engineering solutions, including requirements definition, architecture selection, prototype development, application design, enabling continuous integration and deployment pipelines, and preparing support and maintenance processes
- Experience in designing scalable full-stack applications and leading engineering teams in developing real-time and decision support solution types
- Proven experience in an agile and DevOps environments who can mentor engineers fostering best practice design and development skills
- Experience designing solutions that leverage container-based platforms; such as OpenShift/Kubernettes
- Ability to operate with a variety of data engineering tools and technologies (Hadoop, MongoDB, Oracle, PySpark, Impala); vendor agnostic candidates preferred
- Good understanding of the latest data science and data engineering methods to implement enterprise-level services
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming languages (Java, Scala, Python) including the ability to code in more than one programming language.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience applying principles, best practices in programming APIs and RESTFul web services
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing enterprise level APIs leveraging python web frameworks, like Flask.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience implementing real-time API integrations in private or public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions. - provided by Dice