AI PLATFORM LEAD
Very strong Graduate level degree in Computer Science/or other engineering discipline from top tier schools Job Description:
Tools & Technologies:
- Relevant experience of 8-12 years on live industry projects at enterprise level
- Extremely strong in Python Programming, Tensor flow, Sci-kit learn, Keras, Theano, and other relevant Python Libraries for AI & Machine Learning (Scikit learn, NLTK, Scipy, etc.).
- Scale of 8/9 on 10.
- Strong ability to manipulate data using Pandas/Numpy and other python libraries, Should be able to support all data munging and cleansing activities as part of guiding and leading an AI-platform implementation team
- Experience in working in Agile methodology in a very high performance coding environment with high level of automation.
- Handle on CI-CD patterns of delivery and enterprise solution that uses Microservices, API's and Docker containers
- Strong hands-on skills in relational databases.
- Ability to write SQL like queries to create new joins or data frames with a goal of framing the right business questions for the AI platform development team
- Ability to white board with clients all types of possible solutions end-to-end (front end- API's and Back end).
- Good handle on concepts of enterprise application architecture, solution architecture and enterprise architecture
1. Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Django/Flask based API's, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, etc.
2. Databases: MySQL or any enterprise RDBMS
3. Code Management: Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, etc.
4. Operating System: Mac, Linux, Windows
5. Cloud Technologies: comfortable with Google Cloud, AWS and Azure - provided by Dice