Posted: Jun 8, 2020
The team at Apple doesn't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Siri lives at the intersection of high scale and leading edge technology. Each of Siri's billions of weekly requests need to be understood, parsed, and executed in real time covering a scope of thousands of features in more than 30 locales on every Apple device category. Siri's Audio Experience Team is responsible for the engineering and continued enjoyment of Siri's customer facing features for audio content. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Siri Audio Experience team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. We are looking for an experienced software engineer who wants to bring their passion for building incredible products to deliver the next generation of voice assistant technology to hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high quality products and will be a perfect fit in our team. Our growing team combines strong technical skills, product vision, and an exciting mission.Key Qualifications
- 3 years of software engineering experience, or equivalent
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including familiarity with data structures.
- Proven object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. As a member of the Siri Audio Experience team, you will make Siri the best way to play, discover, and interact with the audio content that users love. You will collaborate with Apple's design team to build exceptional user-facing features for music, podcasts, and audiobooks. You will be an outstanding teammate who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas who have built the entire range of Siri's user facing capabilities. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities. Specific responsibilities include:
• Building features that drive intelligent user assistance for audio content in first and third party applications, across all Apple devices.
• Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces.
• Crafting a world-class user experience by partnering with Apple's design and product teams.
• Collaborating with international teams to support the Siri experience in multiple regions and languages.Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experienceAdditional Requirements