Sponsorship is not available for this job.
Role and responsibilities
Development of applications that predicts failures in network service validation based on information about previous failures and defect correlation, and provides execution guarantee
2) Participate and lead collaborative brainstorming sessions with customer and users
3) Provide application design and documentation
4) Develop Unit Test plans and execute unit test cases
5) Develop Integration Test plans and perform integration testing
6) Mentor less experienced team members
7) Lead AI architecture in delivering value to our client.
Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade AI solutions.
8) Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients.
9) Align business strategy, KPI, and AI use cases.
10) Apply knowledge of current industry trends and techniques to formulate solutions within the context of assigned projects.
11) Stay current with AI/ML trends and research. Be a thought leader in AI area.
12) Prototype and conduct POC of AI solutions.
Work within Travelers standards, processes, and protocols.
Mandatory Skills / Experience
Experience with data ETL and data analysis packages and workflows .
2) Experience with machine learning using packages such as xgboost, sklearn, TensorFlow, etc.
3) Experience with end-to-end data analysis, wrangling data via SQL or Python, to statistical modeling and hypothesizing
4) Python Programming
5) Good understanding of machine learning techniques such as Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.
6) Good understanding of natural language processing, machine translation, language detection, etc.
7) Understanding of cloud networking concepts.
Familiarity with end to end machine learning (ML) platforms such as SageMaker.
8) Development in Unix environment
9) Knowledge of Git, JIRA, Zephyr
10) SAFe/Agile development process
11) Strong written and verbal communication skills