Posted: Aug 24, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Come join the Siri team to work as part of a dedicated group that cares deeply about creating new, engaging, and responsive user experiences on Apple's fastest growing platform: Apple Watch. Our team is responsible for the complete user experience for Siri on watchOS, working across the entire software stack at Apple. We also work throughout the entire Apple ecosystem to create compelling experiences for Siri Alarms and Timers. One of our guiding goals is to make technology intuitive, approachable, and natural for all of our users. Join us in creating groundbreaking user interactions that build on the latest Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning techniques, such as Raise to Speak, a new and natural way to interact with Siri. We are looking for engineers who are as excited as we are about changing the future of how people interact with powerful technology.Key Qualifications
- You have 8+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Exceptional development experience at the application or library level with Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Experience with fundamental Apple development APIs including UIKit, XCTest, etc.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills working in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge of modern object-oriented architecture and design.
• You will primarily be responsible for leading new features and projects, as well as improving the quality of the Siri experience across our team's responsibilities. These are often a broad-ranging tasks; we integrate every part of the operating system into the Siri experience, including built-in apps as well as core parts of the system experience. To succeed in this role, you must be a strong programmer and a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, working with teams across all of Apple.
• You love building a polished experience for a system used by millions of people, pursuing impossible problems, and you have a passion for putting the user experience first.
• You enjoy learning new technologies, working with machine learning teams, and creating novel experiences as part of building life-changing capabilities for people around the world.
• You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and development.
Performance analysis and tuning will also be a significant responsibility in your job.
• You are excited about working closely with Apple's design team to develop new user experiences and refine existing capabilities.
• You'll ship code that runs on the devices you use every day and powers products that are important to the lives of millions of users around the world.Education & Experience
• Demonstrated ability to delivery high quality software
• Experience in developing and shipping iOS applications is strongly preferredAdditional Requirements