I'm working with a global software solutions provider based in Belfast that are looking for AI/Machine Learning Engineers to join them due to winning multiple, long-term projects.
They need experienced Software Engineers (any background) that have moved into a more AI/Machine Learning/Data Science focused role, with at least 2 years commercial/production environment experience, are used to working as part of a team and have strong customer-facing and stakeholder management experience.
- Proficient in designing, building, testing and maintaining production software applications that integrate AI services and include data science models.
- Proficient in applying mathematics principles to gain insight from data.
- Experience of applying development patterns in relation to security, scalability and performance.
- Contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation.
- Experience of design and development across multiple layers of an application.
- Implemented and developed new machine learning approaches and services.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Good communication skills, able to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Experience with major machine learning frameworks, languages and NLP frameworks.
- Experience in cleansing, filtering and re-factoring complex data from different sources.
- Experience of debugging and troubleshooting live applications.
- Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and with wider non-technical audiences
- Experience of balancing technical decisions with user needs and commercial constraints
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS services.
You will be working on a good mix of projects across the public and private sector, some which are highly sensitive/classified so having SC Clearance or being able to obtain it is an absolute must.
The salary for this role is £50-70,000 + 27 days holiday, 5% pension, life assurance x3, private medical, training and development budget/subscriptions, certifications paid for, flexible working and working from home (currently 100%)...... click apply for full job details