This role manages multiple AI platform business development and consulting projects of varying complexity, and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the Life Sciences field.
You'll contribute to new business development and maintaining and strengthening client base, acting as a 'voice-of-the-customer' and providing feedback to the product management team to drive our AI platform roadmap.
What to expect
- Accountability for large-scale, platform (SaaS) implementations and support
- Assist the IQVIA Real World Insights and Commercial Services teams with use of appropriate data assets, methodologies, data analysis techniques/interpretations and delivery options to meet client information and analyses needs
- Build, broaden and deepen strategic client relationships within the accounts
- Coordinate with on-shore and off-shore AI engineers, data scientists, product managers, and consultants throughout the project lifecycle to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Ensure alignment and coordination between the different IQVIA/client touch points; ensures client insight is shared internally
- Work with Consulting Principals and Sales Team on business development efforts by providing ad-hoc feasibility reports, providing estimations of effort and developing methodologies that address client needs
- Build expertise in cross-business applications on the AI platform with a deep knowledge of IQVA data assets including pharmacy and medical claims data
- Contribute to the development of innovative methodologies and new offerings, creating and refining best practices and approaches
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems, explore opportunities to add value and innovate on solutions
- Develop and/or elevate new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads
- Work with our core teams based in the UK, US, Poland and India
- Mentor junior team members
There is also potential for direct people management in this role, based on your individual career aspiration and prior experience.
More than 5 years of relevant sales, service, or consulting experience
Demonstrated Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning project experience
Experience in healthcare (payer and provider)
Experience presenting to senior, C-level or management
More about this team
Our Machine Learning & AI Solutions team within the Real-World Solutions (RWS) Technology division is a global, fast-growing group of enthusiastic, collaborative and entrepreneurial individuals. In our quest to harness the value of Real-World Data (RWD), we are at the center of IQVIA's pursuit of machine learning and cutting-edge statistical methods to advance healthcare. Our efforts improve retrospective clinical studies, under-diagnosis of rare diseases, personalized treatment response profiles, disease progression predictions, and clinical decision-support tools.
This high-profile team works on ground-breaking problems in health outcomes across disease areas including Oncology, Neurology, Chronic diseases (such as diabetes), and a variety of rare conditions. The data encompasses IQVIA's access to over 530 million anonymized patients as well as bespoke, custom partnerships with healthcare providers and payers.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at to arrange for such an accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.