PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an A1 Software Engineer, in Huntsville, AL.
- Defines, develops, and delivers novel mathematical and statistical modeling and algorithm development to tackle the challenges of prediction, optimization, and classification. The position will be providing support at Redstone Arsenal in Alabama or may be remote.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of related experience or 15 years of additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree Preferred Qualifications
- Experienced SAP DFPS development using approved SAP implementation methodology
- ECC 6.0 expertise required
- the position requires Solution Architect experience for GCSS-Army Increment 2 work.
The candidate will be required to perform activities included completion of functional specs, the configuration of maintenance module, development testing, and global rollout.
The ability to support detailed process definition for line maintenance, configuration, and preventive maintenance scheduling in SAP. Design, maintain, and upgrade manual/automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Write, implement, and report status for system test cases for testing
- BW Development experience min 3 yrs.
- US Citizenship
- Active Secret Clearance
- 4 years of SAP experience as a Customer, Vendor and HR Developer
- Progressive experience from work as a systems analyst or programmer on various system configurations to leadership advisory roles
- 10 + years of experience SAP application development efforts the client committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Solution Architect for GCSS-Army Increment 2 work.
- Project Build: Activities included completion of functional specs, configuration of maintenance module, development testing, and global rollout. Detailed process definition for line maintenance, configuration, and preventive maintenance scheduling. Developed material management solution and maintenance solution. Design enhancements, reports, and conversion programs for maintenance and property accountability. Be able to develop detailed process steps for line maintenance execution, maintenance scheduling, and asset management. Be able to complete and test configuration for SAP PM & IS-DFPS (SAP Industry Solution for Defense). Develop custom programs and reports for Plant Maintenance and supply chain, enhancements to material management defense module, and numerous enhancements for line maintenance. Execute worldwide global rollout.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$