Our client in the education space has an opening for a Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Developer to partner on an exciting project with the National Science Foundation and lead the way for the future of American AI technology. This developer will be working on an innovative and highly collaborative and curious team and will be contributing to cutting-edge prototypes as well as algorithms and research.
***Position can be completely remote.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics OR a BS with additional higher level training in a related field
- Experience with Natural Language Processing / NLP
- Training or prior experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or Data Mining
- Strong OOP - Java or C/C++
- Passion for learning and an ability to learn quickly
Are you available? Please send your resume to Aspen at and reference JO #AAP -AIDeveloper.
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at
To download our FREE Mobile Apps "MBG Jobs", visit
#dice - provided by Dice