Apex Systems is a world class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients' digital visions.
Apex has an opportunity for an AI Delivery Senior Machine Learning Engineer
in the Boston (remote)
area. Here are the details:
Position: AI Delivery Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Duration:12 Months Position Description:
The Data Engineering and Exchange AI Delivery Chapter team is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join to help deliver customer facing AI models into production. You will partner with your teammates on the development team and peer data scientists to develop data pipelines for feature engineering, deploy models to production and develop model measurement capabilities.Required Skills
• 5+ years of hands on experience with AWS infrastructure (S3, CFTs, EC2), security and data and AI pipeline technologies (RDS/Postgres, Snowflake, Airflow) and/or practical experience
• 1-2 years of experience in working in Model development and deployment lifecycle using ML infrastructure and MLOps in the Cloud (AWS preferred).
• Experience AWS Sagemaker environment is highly beneficial.
• Superior SQL skills and experience developing data transformation pipelines multiple database platforms
• At least 3 years of working within a complex Java and/or Python microservices infrastructure as either a consumer or API developer
• Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins or equivalent), version control (Git), orchestration/DAGs tools (Airflow, Luigi, Kubeflow, or equivalent).
• Experience in designing and deploying data pipeline and OLTP systems in AWS using platforms like RDS/Postgres to store API processed data and/or data warehousing tools like Snowflake for supporting reporting capabilities and leveraging tools like EKS to manage AWS compute for API hosting
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience The Skills You Bring
• You are passionate about data and technology and have experience with or an interest in AI/ML and/or the consumer experience, and healthcare technology.
• You are self-driven, highly motivated and a quick learner.
• You should have an analytical and consulting mindset- being fearless in asking engaging questions to help tease out requirements details and technical implementation options often from more senior team members and customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Deploy and maintain ML Models in production.
• Partner with project peers, data scientists and front-end developers to build or consume API based micro service infrastructure to help process and prepare data to feed into AI based processing APIs and then expose model processed results to a client facing web environment
• Provide solutions that deliver business valueAdditional Benefits:
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!EEO Employer
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice