By combining our deep domain expertise with cutting-edge technology, Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a global, US-based product and services company that helps contact centers around the world better engage with their customers. Our offices are in Boston, MA, Kansas City, MO, Chennai, India and Manila, Philippines. We are building cloud-based analytics products to enhance the end-to-end customer journey via omnichannel engagement (voice, email, SMS, chat and conversational AI) and optimize agent performance.
Here are some of the exciting initiatives we are working on:
- Developing and deploying amazing Conversational AI solutions (virtual assistants) for customer service and sales organizations across chat, voice/IVRs, SMS and other channels.
- Developing and deploying AI-driven self-service customer support websites and applications.
- Building web/mobile apps to improve agent/manager performance across thousands of agents (metrics, gamification, collaboration)
- Developing a data/metrics platform to integrate, measure and analyze millions of daily customer interactions/metrics across all our clients
- Developing standardized AI/ML models to optimize customer engagement and agent performance using various Python frameworks and AWS services (Transcribe, Comprehend, Sagemaker, etc.)
Our team has successfully built and scaled analytics-focused products and services at companies such as Salesforce, Demandware, and IBM. We have backgrounds in product design, user experience, computer science, math and engineering from top universities such as IIT, Harvard and Yale. We strongly believe that empowered people are the key to building a great comp any, and our development proc ess focuses on iteratively improving our products as well as ourselves as individuals and as a team. Our mission as a company is to create an environment where our people THRIVE.
We are looking for a dedicated and mission-oriented Conversational AI Designer/Developer who can work with a fast moving and global team to deploy innovative solutions across our entire customer base. You will analyze and understand customer needs, propose and recommend solutions with all members of the team, and then develop and deploy the best solutions. You will help develop and continuously improve virtual assistants that resolve the customer's issues and provide such great experiences that the customers become brand advocates. You will be a leader by example who designs and develops great solutions while also making everyone else on the team better. You must be a creative and critical thinker, a collaborate and motivated team player, and have a passion for innovating and developing technology. You will iterate quickly and deliver in a fast-paced and agile environment with an attention to detail. Most importantly, you must exhibit our core values: integrity, excellence, accountability and grace.Job Requirements: Qualifications
- 3+ years experience designing and developing conversational AI applications and/or virtual assistants
- Prior experience in UX design/development of web/mobile applications a plus
- Knowledge and experience with natural language understanding/processing systems
- Experience building virtual assistants across multiple channels (especially IVRs and chat) a plus
- Experience build virtual assistants that integrate with other systems to handle more complex use cases (e.g. transactional systems for order management)
- Experience interacting directly with clients and business stakeholders
- Analytical abilities to understand end user experience inside out in order to improve it
- Technical knowledge of the fundamentals of conversation, speech and language technologies
- Experience pitching/demoing capabilities of Conversational AI a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with a sense of urgency while still maintaining high level of quality
- Experience with and excitement for working on fast-paced, agile teams with startup DNA
- Self-motivated, curious, and quick/continuous learner with a passion for innovation