Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
- Thorough sales training within the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
The Communications Account Manager is responsible for leading and aligning TEKsystems Telecommunications Staffing and Services capabilities to clients in the Communications industry including Carriers, OEM's and Service Providers. The AM will be responsible for building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with major Communications companies. The AM must be able to clearly articulate Telecommunications Services' capabilities and service value to both internal and external customers.
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, the Account Manager is responsible for all steps associated with sales process. This entails the following:
- Develop value positions that align TEKsystems Telecommunications Services to Communications clients
- Intimate understanding of the business drivers and economics that lead to Carrier Network initiatives
- Anticipate trends and position staffing and services accordingly
- Develop and capture plans for emerging technology opportunities
- Assist with development of long range strategies and strategic path
- Create and execute a business development strategy for regions / clients supported
- Work effectively with Pre-Sales and Delivery Resources during sales cycle
- Work effectively with Divisional and National Sales leadership and sales partners across markets
- Develop negotiating strategies; examine risks and potentials; estimate customers' objectives
- Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions/proposals
- Drive Business Development efforts directly with Customers on a regular basis
- Navigate and operate effectively in a matrix sales organization
- Collaborate with other sellers in a targeted customer set
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stake holders.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors OR military experience OR 2-4 years of professional experience in Sales (management experience preferred/ not required)
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful B2B outside sales experience and a track record of exceeding quota
- Experience selling Telecommunications professional services to all potential clients in industry
- Focus services include site acquisition, site development management, transport delivery services, network audit and equipment installation / integration, RF Design and optimization for indoor and outdoor networks
- Sales SME in the Communications Services industry
- Ability to assess competitive landscape
- Great business acumen inside the Services and Communications industries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills and a high standard of professionalism and character are musts
- A desire to learn is needed
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
For further company information, please visit .
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.