The Account Manager 2 will conduct assigned sales and account management activities to grow client business in alignment with annual client business plans and sales goals.
Summary of Essential Job Functions :
* Develop and maintain assigned client, customer, and partner relationships
* Educate assigned clients, customers, and partners on DLT core value services
* Conduct basic research to identify opportunities
* Find and contact potential sales prospects
* Develop and report monthly sales activity documentation - Sales Plays, etc.
* Conduct general lead generation and sales activities
* Make calls to potential customers to discuss assigned client product
* Leverage DLT's OCTO team of market executives and technologists to support assigned client growth objectives
* Participate in sales and marketing activities to promote client products
* Manage, document, and forecast a pipeline of opportunities to drive retention and growth of business with DLT
* Conduct client and customer success activities to retain and build business
* Investigate and resolve client and customer issues as they arise
* Document quotes and other sales activities accurately in company CRM
* Track all opportunities to support attainment of sales goals
* Manage agreements and credit terms as needed
* Execute Business Planning Objectives - Internal Team and Client/Partner Joint Business Plans
* Education: College Degree or equivalent work or military experience
* Experience(s): 2-4 years of sales experience, 2-4 years of general business experience, 2-4 years of customer service experience and/or team leadership experience; 1-2 years of previous job experience with public sector procurement process; Demonstrated ability to achieve sales activity and financial metrics
* Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Good written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, MS office skills: Comfortable with basic functions of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Preferred Qualifications: Proactive learner, Resilient, Problem-solving mindset, Self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and organizational skills, Team player capable of working collaboratively with peers and client teams, Dedicated to continuous personal and company improvement
Cultural Competency Requirements:
* Within DLT Solutions, a Tech Data Company, diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to accelerate public sector growth for technology companies!
DLT is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.