Mission Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a third-party provider of wireless products and services both online and in approximately 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with Fortune 100 channel partners and wireless carriers (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T&T-Mobile), our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services, helping consumers connect and communicate every day. Wireless Advocates operates retail kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partners: Costco Wholesale, Army&Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX).
Responsibilities Passionate about delivering results while serving our Militarys finest?
Wireless Advocates is committed!
We are committed in helping our Military and the families of the Military stay connected to their loved ones and we are committed to you and your career.
We take pride in training our employees to be their very best and to continue to develop throughout their careers.
As you grow, we grow!
You will set the bar high and drive individual and team results. Your optimism, open communication and strong leadership skills motivate your team to thrive and excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You ensure that each customer gets an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution to their wireless needs. You hire, train, mentor and develop your sales team. You ensure that your kiosk meets or exceeds sales goals that include overseeing all operationally based functions. Responsibilities also include implementing new initiatives such as sales and store programs.
You expect greatness and deliver results. With a highly competitive pay plan and commission structure, you have the opportunity to hone your leadership and sales skills while earning great money and having fun in the process! Our goal is to have you realize your full potential and develop a long-term sales career as a vital member of theWireless Advocates
family. We are searching for a talentedWireless Manager
who will be situated at our sales kiosk at a Military Base near you. This is not your ordinary job. We are looking for an individual who strives for excellence and achieves great results!
Weve Got You Covered
- Two plus years of management experience working in a retail and/or customer service environment preferred
- Train, coach, mentor and inspire multiple employees, identify challenges and develop solutions
- Develop and foster ongoing positive working relationships with the business leadership, vendors, and customers
- Lead, assist, and motivate employeesto meet and exceed sales goals
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills and outstanding follow thru and executionHigh level of integrity and attention to detail Prior successful sales experience required
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Able to stand for extended periods of timeAbility to properly and respectfully address military personnel
- Ability to meet base access clearance requirementsMay require a current drivers license and proof of insurance if driving is required on the base
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Short-term&Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
- $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.Wireless Advocates, LLC
is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at