- Design and setup Avaya and Call Center Operations in Asia.
- Configure and maintain Avaya VoIP and Call Center Infrastructure and related services such as IQ/CMS, Avaya Media Gateway, Modular Messaging, IVR solutions, CTI, Verint logger solutions as well as cloud solutions.
- Ensure the solutions are implemented as per the firm global standard and guidelines.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities for VoIP and call Center performance and functionality improvements and transformations.
- Work with the technical teams to ensure the hardware and software infrastructure is well maintained with the latest firmware and software requirements
- Around 5 - 8 years of experience in supporting enterprise VoIP and Call center infrastructure.
- Experience in design, configure and expand of an Avaya VoIP and Call Center solutions including Avaya IQ/CMS, Avaya Media Gateway, Modular Messaging, IVR solutions, CTI, and Verint logger solutions and cloud solutions.
- Experience maintaining Avaya PBX products such as media servers, voicemail systems, gateways, and its related circuit packs such as CLAN, MEDPRO, Xfire, VAL, and DS1.
- Experience in working with different protocols such as H.323, SIP, and QSIG
- Experience in supporting IP Telephony, Call Center products like Verint Voice recording, Dialer systems, and Workforce Management tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills in English - You will be working in a regional team.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at and put Voice VoIP Avaya Engineer - Leading Financial Institution in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Network Deployment Engineer - Leading Investment Bank
2) Linux Engineer (Leading Investment Bank)
3) Network Support, Senior Manager - Reputable Commercial Bank