A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Telecoms & IT administrator with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to join this business, a leading provider of IT & VoiP Telephony services based in Newhaven. They as a company have strong, ethical values and standards and a healthy team working ethos where the views and input of all employees is valued. They are highly customer focused, proactive in everything they do and always put the client first. They have a family culture, work hard, but also have fun whilst doing so.
Your role as Telecoms & IT administrator will be focused on a mixture of provisioning, Third Party Fault logging, procurement and general administration work for the service department. You will be working 40 hours per week.
- Agreement Management - creating and updating customer contracts in the company CRM 'Connectwise'
- Supplier Management- maintain relationships, ordering and getting best prices.
- Procurement Management - ordering of IT / Telecom equipment and supplies
- Inventory Management - control of all stock and customer ordered kit
- Monthly Service Reporting - ensuring customers are setup to receive reports
- Vehicle checks - ensuring service vehicles are roadworthy
•Recycling Management - packaging and old equipment
- Provision orders: Landlines, Broadband, Fibre, VOIP and Mobiles with accuracy and attention to detail
- Responsible for the day to day running of the billing platform; importing and checking Call Data Records (CDRs), usage reporting, correcting and analysing rejections to include WLR, Ethernet/Data circuits, Mobile calls & services, ADSL/FTTC, SIP
- Raising 3rd party faults and managing communication
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Skills
- Telecom and Customer Service Background - Mandatory Requirement
- Working knowledge of Gamma Horizon
- Experience using Union Street Billing platform (aBILLity) or similar
- Previous experience billing wholesale mobiles through aBILLIity or similar
- Good understating of Landlines, Broadband, Fibre, VoIP and Mobile services
- A solid understanding of MS Excel data manipulation and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and positive with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Competent working alone or as part of a team
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Punctual and good attendance
- Be considered intelligent and a quick learner
- Computer literate and competent within a technical environment
- Specific experience of working with our products / partners would be an advantage (BT Openreach, Gamma, KCOM, Exertis, Techdata, TMS)
- Westfield Health cashback
- Annual worldwide Travel insurance
- Long Term sickness insurance
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Personal accident cover
- 4+ team social events per year
- Local Gym Discount
- 28 Days holiday (including bank and public holidays)