This position is in support of the MUOS Program. The Telecommunication Network Manager will be responsible for working with our subcontractor team to ensure a seamless transition from development to full scale operational capability. The candidate will interface with our NAVY customer.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1) Develop and measure performance KPIs (key performance indicators)
2) Support trade studies for major Tech Refresh activities
3) Support anomaly response, detection, resolution and root cause analysis
4) Analyze/Update network design to improve performance/reliability/maintainability
5) Support Logistics team to identify training needs and operator skill sets.
Ability to work across functional organizations and disciplines to resolve engineering issues
Excellent verbal and writing skills to communicate properly with LM and customer representatives
10-12 years of telecommunications experience with a focus on ground network management
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Scottsdale Arizona full will organizations performance business where The BACH_a33d1a customer