Minimum Required Skills:
Software Product Management, full software product lifecycle, Mobile (iOS & Android) & Web Applications, User Research, Product Roadmap, Product Definition/Design/Testing/Shipping, Digital Health, Machine Learning/Signal Processing, Neuroscience
If you are a Software Product Manager with Mobile & Web Application and Digital Health experience, please read on!
Job Title: Software Product Manager - Web & Mobile, Digital Health
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ - currently we are working remotely due to Covid but expect to be back in the office in 2021
Compensation: $100K - $140K+ base salary Depending on Experience
We are a rapidly growing healthcare technology start-up that's been featured in The Wall Street Journal, ESPN, Slate, The NY Times, NPR and many other leading publications! We're developing tools to detect signs of neurological disorders--like Alzheimer's, stroke, Parkinson's, and concussion--from short speech tasks patients do on their phones. Our speech analytics help pick up subtle neurological changes not perceptible to the human ear.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1) Competitive Base Salary ($100K - $140K+ Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package including Meaningful Equity and Unlimited Vacation!
3) The chance to be our 1st full-time Software Product Manager and make an immediate impact from day one!
4) Challenging work environment with purpose - work to build the worlds most advanced multi-modal brain health analytics platform!
What You Will Be Doing
We're looking for an experienced Software Product Manager to lead our Speech Vitals platform for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on speech in clinical research. You'll own the mobile and web experience that patients interact with, along with the partner web portal for delivering results and insight. Responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct customer research to identify the most important user needs and understand the competitive landscape our products operate within
- Build the product roadmap at both the high level (epic-level) and week-to-week level (sprint-level)
- Quarterback the delivery of our Speech Vitals application releases in web and mobile, from definition through design, testing, and publishing
- Define key metrics and hypotheses and monitor them for insight
- Communicate insights and plans to the entire company
What You Need for this Position
The ideal candidate has strong experience designing, building and shipping software, and brings a drive to relentlessly iterate towards a better experience for patients, clinicians, and researchers.
Must have a BS Degree in Computer Science or similar field with 3-5+ years experience with the following:
- Experience as a Software Product Manager with strong full product lifecycle experience (Product definition, design, testing, and shipping)
- Strong experience shipping Mobile (iOS and Android) applications, and experience with web applications preferred
- Experience building software product roadmaps at a high level (epic-level) and week-to-week level (sprint-level)
- Track record of successful collaboration with engineers and designers
- Prior experience in digital health technology or is a plus
- Familiarity with machine learning & signal processing
- Neuroscience or medical experienceSo, if you are a Software Product Manager with Mobile & Web Application and Digital Health experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to for immediate consideration!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice