Our client is a leading Telecommunications vendor supplying both hardware and software to monitor and optimize all kind of networks (optical fiber, 4G, 5G and beyond...).
Located in Saint-Etienne, integrated into the R&D team, you will develop and deliver our Fiber Monitoring Solution for the fiber optic product line, especially for our bestseller and top product on the market.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer - Java Full Stack, you will be responsible
- Interacting with diverse areas within the company (e.g. marketing, other divisions) to
achieve business unit goals in development.
- Displaying experience and heavily participating in full lifecycle process of development for software systems.
- In conjunction with Marketing and Engineering teams, developing and maintaining a product aligned with industry architecture trends the strategic
direction of the business.
- Technological watching to follow up the market evolution and facilitating
- Working closely with other team members on different competencies like Security, DevOps, and Automation.
- Providing the technical expertise to Support teams in field issues analysis.
Required Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for individuals with skills and experience in the following topics: Organization development and Communication, Software Development.
Organization Development and Communication:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science,
Information Technology discipline or similar.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Good interpersonal skills being able to work autonomously but also ability to work
in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and master new technologies and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and abilities
- Good oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with Product Line Manager, and executive levels.
- Ability to work across sites, time zones and cultures to deliver on project goals in addition to overall company initiatives.
- Professional experience of agile working methods would an advantage.
- Languages: Significant experience in Java (Spring, J2EE), Typescript, Python
- Database knowledge: JPA, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Geospatial
- Business Intelligence, Data Analytics
- Swagger for RESTfull APIs
- Continuous Integration, CI/CD, DevOps
- Open Source solutions
- Linux: RHEL, Ubuntu
- MicroServices, Docker containers
- Various Network Communication Protocol experience
- Cloud platform experience
- Virtualization platform experience
- Orchestration platforms: Swarm, Kubernetes
In an ideal world, candidates would have experience of all of the above, however there is flexibility should you have some of the above and not.