Sales Director, North America Strategic Telecom Vertical
This position is responsible for driving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory by effectively selling my client's solutions including products and services.
Personally contact and secure new business by developing, maintaining and growing relationships with key customers, with a special focus on telecom industry accounts. Coordinate and utilize resources (Marketing, Pre-Sales engineering, Professional Services, etc) to sell software solutions to meet the service management requirements of the account.
- Develop, forecast, manage, and close sales of my client's solutions including products and services within assigned Sales territory/Accounts. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and profits.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, execution and collaboration within the Incognito’s functional teams: Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product Management and Customer Support.
- Meet Sales quota through effective planning, relationship building, managing processes
- Selling to Customer Needs, Meet assigned Sales Quota.
- Be a responsive and responsible conduit between customers/products and the Incognito. Strive for customer service excellency.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Drive sales and abide by Incognito’s sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Farming - Account management.
- Manage and grow existing accounts in the assigned territory.
- Cross-sell/up –sell Incognito solution
- Hunt for new major accounts, with a strong focus on Telco
- Develop Strategic Account Plans, set specific opportunity timelines
- Develop opportunity plans for new business with existing customers, and with prospects
- Qualify new opportunities
- Meet preset deadlines and sales goals for the territory
- Respond / Develop / present proposals
- Develop and deliver client presentations
- Manage the sales administration function including required reporting and forecasting in designated Sales Management/Tracking tools.
- 15 + years experience in a high growth, telecommunications environment with a focus on Telco OSS/BSS solutions
- Experience selling both direct and through channel partners
- Solid industry and technical knowledge
- Experience managing a regional sales team
- Work background preferred: come out of major telecom OBB/BSS software solution vendors
- Excellent problem-solving, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong understanding of telecommunications industry OSS/BSS network environments
- Contacts in the industry (service providers, partners)
- Strong understanding of OSS/BSS products and solutions.
- Willingness to travel.
- Team player.
- BA/BS in business, finance, computer science or the equivalent.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- At or near a major US or Canada metropolitan airport