Our client is one of the world's leading OSS / BSS Telecommunications software businesses with 23 000 members of staff. The client is at the forefront of the Telco BSS (Billing and CRM) space and they have acquired many new companies which they are integrating into the wider business.
The client has 3 major service provider customers in Italy and an office in Rome (this role is actually based in Milan where it has a major customer).
The position requires experience as a Project Manager and also experience of the Kenan software solutions (CRM / Billing). The role also requires Italian speaking skills.
Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
The position of Project Manager reports to Program Manager and manages the operations for Kenan Billing Systems.
- You will be responsible for all Project Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration
- You will deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality
- You will develop the project's Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan
- You will build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner
- You will be responsible for the management of project resources (internal, clients, and sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- You will align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans. Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
- Overall Kenan product expertise in modules like Rating, Billing & Financials, Front-End, CRM Integration, API & Operations
- Total 10 - 15 years of overall telecom experience with at least 4 years of experience in leading in project management aspects, such as: solutioning, customer relations, schedule, budget, resources, risks, etc.
- Experience in the relevant domain and general knowledge in relevant areas such as SW development, delivery, testing, etc.
Managerial experience (direct or matrix)
- In-depth applied knowledge of standard program/project management concepts, practices and procedures.