PRODUCT DIRECTOR/MANAGER – PARIS BASED
My client is looking for a Product Manager/Director in charge of leading the development and delivery of one or several products in the OSS Service Assurance domain for the Digital world.
You will be reporting to the VP of Product Management and interacting with Executive Management.
You have significant experience in the ongoing digital transformation of the telecommunication industry and you have deep understating of the CSPs transformation challenges.
You are passionate and have been actively involved in the Telco transformation journey: of the OSS/BSS or in the development of NFV ecosystem (MANO, Policy Manager, Open Source initiatives) or in leading and applying AI/ML technics for Telco processes automation. You are currently working as a Product Manager or Solution/Software architect with Business insights, in a similar transformation project. You are looking for new challenges and making direct impact on Company’s business results. You will be interacting with Tier 1 CSP/DSP worldwide, capturing their NFV/SDN journey, understating their Service Assurance strategies & blueprint and making recommendations for the company vision and blueprint.
· Knowledge of telecommunications ( radio, core, transport ) domain architectures
· Knowledge and experience with Network Service Assurance Domain
· Knowledge of the standard telecommunication (ETSI, 3GPP, TMF, MEF) and IT models (TMF/ZOOM, TOSCA, SID )
· Knowledge of the NFV architectures and main infrastructures (OSM, ONAP , VCloud, OpenStack )
· Awareness of the multi domain and multi-vendor problematics and solutions
· Actively monitoring the NFV transformation processes
· Actively monitoring the 5G evolution and use cases
· Use case oriented approach
· Experience in product management, acting as PO or Product Director
· Experience in software publishing industry domain
· Experience in BDD/Gherkin approach for product value and requirement fulfilment
· Experience in Agile processes, ideally a certified scrum master or a trained PO
· Experience with product marketing approaches (positioning, guidelines, competitive analysis )
· Experience with Agile roadmapping working closely with Solution Architects in order to fulfil use cases
· Experience in leading development teams from the product angle
· Experience in dealing with senior management (internal and external)
· Experience in dealing with multi product programs
· Experience managing product teams across the globe
· Knowledge of that main distributed technologies (Hadoop Stack, Container orchestration, Virtualizers )
· Knowledge of the main distributed storage technologies (SDS, NAS, SANs .. )
· Experience with open source software stacks and commercial support models
· Experience in software development with open source technologies (basic) experience with distributed and cloud platforms (container orchestrations, SDNs, AWS, Azure , GCE )
· Basic Linux and container system administration
· Experience with Jira/Confluence collaborative tools
· Be a team player with strong communications, interpersonal, negotiation and the ability to persuade people to your point of view.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with, tactfully collaborate with, and compellingly convince people in diverse functional areas.
· Experience in customer facing (meetings, presentations ...)
· Experience in delivering interactive demos and webinars
· Experience in business support (pre-sales, sales, executive level)
· Speaker/conference skills (presentations, delivering key messages, marketing)
· Strong experience in IT Monitoring, IT Operations, DevOps or security
· Ability to operate at multiple levels- strategic, operational, tactical and functional, while maintaining the ability to see the big picture from scattered pieces of information
· Ability to structure and present qualitative data in a compelling and convincing fashion; strong writing, and presentation.
· Intellectual curiosity with a purpose is essential.
· Creative work and innovation are part of your DNA
· You like working with high level technical experts in order to achieve state of art software
· You like bridging the software development and the telecommunication industries
· You prefer to direct the change rather than to suffer from it