We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, highly skilled Quality Assurance professional to join our team of engineers building high-end, high quality mobile applications.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is capable of interacting with both technical and non-technical people. They will also be able to quickly develop a detailed knowledge of the applications being tested.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Design, develop and execute automated tests
- Increase automated test coverage
- Assume ownership of project automation requirements and deliverables
- Contribute to the overall testing effort on projects
- Work on improvements to the existing automated test framework and continous integration solution
- Ensure integrity, validity, testability of all product specifications
- Analyze software product and development process and provides input for decisions regarding the actions to be taken to ensure and enforce product quality
- Continuously strive to improve the efficiency and coverage of the QA processes
Key Working Relationships:
This position involves working with and been part of a cross-skilled engineering team, and will have regular contact with teams looking after other aspects of Betfair products & tools.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Background in functional testing with the ability to plan, design and execute test cases
- Proven diagnostic and debugging skills
- Experience working on automated testing projects
- Experience of Agile software development practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to deliver results and meet challenging deadlines
- iOS or Android apps QA experience
- Native apps automation experience
- Continous Integration experience
Flexible working is our way of working! We're a diverse workforce and therefore a 'one size fits all' approach isn't necessarily best. Whatever your personal needs may be, let's have a chat and see how we can accommodate them.