Badoo is looking for an outstanding Mobile Product Manager to join our team creating multi-million download apps for Android, iOS and Mobile Web. You'll be used to quick iteration; be enthused about tech, social discovery and dating; and able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers, leading ideation and giving visual input
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand Badoo's strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry leading
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved. Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers
- Identify opportunities, and be able to adapt to change and new information
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Global product management: prioritisation and execution across platforms, markets, languages and currencies
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects.
Required Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Extensive experience delivering mobile apps of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis
- Strong intellect backed by good product instincts
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment, being comfortable communicating with engineers
- Demonstrable interest in social discovery/dating industry
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience working on multiple products concurrently desirable
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- Passionate, articulate and engaging
- Get it done mindset
- A team player, used to culture of sharing
- Able to explain complex things easily
- Self-sufficient but comfortable taking guidance
There's nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We're just as social as our product and don't hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we're a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We're a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest dating network in the world. With 400 million users across 190 countries and 450 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared.
Each day more than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience; users send over 350 million messages and 10 million photos are added to the Badoo platform.
Badoo is an equal opportunities employer. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
The strength of our workforce is made up of people from diverse backgrounds. All individuals here will be treated in a fair and equal manner based on the principles of professional merit. We commit to making any and all reasonable adjustments to your working conditions if you are disabled or impaired. It is important to remember that although some disabilities are apparent, many widely occurring disabilities, such as mental ill-health, epilepsy, diabetes and dyslexia are often not immediately evident. We are keen that applicants who have an ongoing disability make us aware of this, so we can make sure we can provide the most appropriate help and support.
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Critical illness & travel insurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Eyecare vouchers
- Gourmet meals each day
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Subsidised tube pass or bike
- In-house massages & haircuts
- Childcare vouchers