We have opportunities for technically highly skilled and versatile Mobile Developers to join our innovative FinTech business undergoing significant digital diversification.
To support our development, we are creating a Mobile Application capability within our 30 strong production team. Building highly available, customer focused mobile apps with React Native and associated frameworks like Redux, React Navigation, you will be focused on the continual development of existing and future mobile applications across our three brands, and will help grow a 'people first will deliver' culture by inspiring, influencing, challenging, leading, supporting and nurturing colleagues and peers.
You will be a skilled developer, experienced in either delivering mobile applications or experienced in backend and frontend web development, with most crucially recent exposure to React Native in a professional setting. You will have an enterprising attitude to integrate with our Agile team of Developers, Testers and Designers who are focused on delivering high-quality customer-centric products and services. In exchange, you'll be given time to develop and work toward industry qualifications.
* You will receive a competitive salary, and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health care, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
* We will support you with your career goals and encourage dedicated personal development time to enable you to grow in your field.
* More importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
This a fully remote home-based role, however, there may be occasional travel to other business locations as required. All interviews and hiring practices will take place online. Our fully supported virtual induction program will help you to understand our business and our people and build professional and social connections in a remote working environment - it includes virtual inductions with other new employees, virtual meetings with key employees and stakeholders, informal virtual meet ups with other departments and virtual floor walks.
You will be passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers, and will be comfortable influencing, developing, challenging and motivating highly talented teams. You will be flexible and adaptable in ways of working across the business, respecting the way products work in a highly agile environment.
If you have the following skills, experience and desire to work within a collaborative IT & Business Change team with opportunities to develop mobile applications across our different brands, then we want to hear from you!
* Clear understanding of the React Native stack and it's inner workings
* Experience using RESTful APIs
* Experience writing tests using frameworks like Jest and Detox
* Confidence using git
* Experience interfacing with stakeholders and non-technical staff members
* Experience of CI/CD and TDD
* Experience with Android and iOS development
* Experience with TypeScript
* Experience working with Firebase
* Experience managing Play/App store releases
Shelby Finance Ltd is a subsidiary of Morses Club and is a forward thinking FinTech organisation who offer financial products through our brands, Dot Dot Loans, an online loans service and U Account, a digital online current account service. We are a business that thrives on innovation: we like working with people who get excited about digital products and innovative technologies who share the same vision; to deliver online financial products for our customers that ensures they are informed to make the right decisions and treated fairly.
If you feel you're the right candidate for the role as our Mobile Developer, click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you