Our client, an international IT service company providing IT and product engineering services, is looking for a Mobile Developer with an interest in building the future of development, to work with their team based in Espoo, on the border of Helsinki. You will have the opportunity to work within a business that is a European leader in Technology services and modernisation.
As an Android or iOS Mobile Developer you will be working in a team where you are a key member in developing solutions together with customers, SW Developers, UX-designers and project managers in a fast-paced environment.
Tasks may include:
Guiding customers to find the best architecture and components for their solution
Design interfaces to improve user experience
Participate in innovation campaigns, hackathons and prototyping
- Build accelerators, new enhancements and innovations
- Ensure maintainability and quality of the Mobile apps and Gateways
For this position the successful Mobile Developer will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications from ~App store or on the Android market
- Fluent in Objective C, C++ or Java
- Experience from modern web services (REST/JSON)
- Experience with continuous integration, Git, and test-driven development
- Fluent English and intermediate Finnish in order to speak alongside the local customers
The chosen person will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary and will be offered an exciting career path with a variety of personal and professional development opportunities. If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps and are interested in this opportunity then I look forward to receiving your CV and discussing this further. Please send your CV (see below)
Please note - all applicants must speak Finnish to an intermediate level.