This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team, working on a break-through app in the pharmaceutical industry.
This company is a leading digital healthcare agency in the UK, developing innovative apps and websites for the healthcare industry. This role will manage support for their app. The app allows pharmaceutical companies to store and manage promotional, educational and training materials on the iPad. The focus of the app is around material compliance and allowing easy access to materials for Key Account Managers in the field.
With the app growing significantly in 2018 with the introduction of a new large client, and multiple new features, the successful candidate will be joining a busy, high-pressure environment with a motivated and success driven team.
The successful candidate will be fully trained by and report directly to the Product Manager.
Duties and Relationships
- Supporting users across Europe via Zendesk email support and a dedicated phone line.
- Managing content across all our clients using the App CMS including asset uploads, withdrawals and updates using our content management system.
- Reviewing and reporting App analytics (via Google Analytics) to provide feedback on app content usage and user data.
- Helping to develop key processes and SOP's for support across their company and products.
- Working with their senior team and clients to streamline processes and keep content up to date.
- Opportunities to be diverse and work on other projects and tasks within the business.
Qualities and Qualifications
No formal experience or qualifications needed to apply however preferable experience and qualities include the below:
- Previous experience in a support role either via email or phone
- Experience using content management systems (CMS)
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- Strong administrative skills
- Friendly, polite and patient individual
- Willingness to work individually and in a small team
- Experience analysing data and analytics