- Manage Project Delivery in multiple technical areas, including Data and Voice Network, Security, Distribution Systems, Application, Data Centers etc.
- Work with the technical team and business unit to drive the end-to-end execution of the projects.
- Liaise and communicate with various global and regional stakeholders including Business, Finance, IT, Operations, etc.
- Identify potential project risks and define the right mitigation strategy.
- Manage the project budget, cost management according to internal business management rules.
- Work with senior management on communications, project updates, and escalation.
- Around 5 years of experience in hands-on project management for enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Experience working with regional and global teams.
- Extensive project management skills in planning, budgeting, tracking, status reporting, stakeholder management, etc.
- Understanding of various technology platforms across Desktop, Distributed Systems, Servers, Data Center, Storage, Data and Voice Network, etc.
- Investment banking experience is preferred.
- PMP or Prince2 is preferred.
- Articulate and able to communicate with senior executives.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT and/or Business Management from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at and put Infrastructure Project Manager - Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Structured Products/Exotics Developer (RAD/Python)
2) Cyber Resilience Lead - Leading Financial Institution
3) Front Office Java Developer - Tier One Global Investment Bank - Hong Kong