- Work with the Senior IT Leader to drive strategic planning on enterprise infrastructure.
- Establish infrastructure architecture frameworks and maintenance standards, policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Responsible for the entire infrastructure management and operations across all the technologies including Servers, Network, Cloud, and Security.
- Formulate overall IT Infrastructure strategy and management over the IT Infrastructure division.
- Lead the senior team leaders to resolve bottlenecks, weaknesses, restrictions, and security concerns imposed by the current infrastructure setup.
- Supervise the Production Support team in providing 1st level technical support as well as system monitoring and operational support across helpdesk and application support.
- Establish an infrastructure support framework for the system and network across change management, availability management, capacity management, asset management, and configuration management.
- Lead the project team on large scale infrastructure and support projects with smooth delivery and implementation, matching the requirements and expectations.
- Ensure the infrastructure solutions meet both functional and technical requirements with design and planning on future maintenance, cost, performance scalability, and compliance.
- Responsible to coordinate with external regulators and auditors on related regulations matters.
- Work with external vendors and service products across project development and system maintenance.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with the technology team, business, IT teams, and service providers.
- Extensive working experience in managing large scale infrastructure and support services in a large financial trading/brokerage environment.
- Extensive experience in leading infrastructure service implementation and delivery.
- Sound technical knowledge across server computing, networks, storage, middleware, and end-user computing.
- Strong project management experience in driving large scale infrastructure programme.
- Strong vendor and project management skill.
- Strong regulatory experience and knowledge in SFC.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin), ability to interact with senior-level management on delivering technical ideas and concepts.
- Excellent Leadership skills to manage a sizeable technology team.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at and put Head of Infrastructure and Support Services - Leading Financial Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Client Facing Tradefloor Support (Connectivity / Infrastructure) - Elite Global Hedge Fund in HK
2) Asia Infra Services & Operations Director - Leading Financial Institution
3) IT Risk and Security Lead - Leading Bank