Our client is a leader in roaming, interconnect, fraud and revenue assurance and security solutions for global wireless communication service providers with a rich portfolio of services, and an extensive global client base of over 600 operators. Their culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be a key part of the decision making process. You will learn a lot and fast, and work with some very driven professionals, enjoying a target-driven environment!
- As the leader of the inside sales team, you will welcome all new prospects on board, show them the incredible value that they deliver to customers, and guide them through product evaluation to successful conversion into a qualified lead (and beyond).
- Your product pitches and demos will impress and your energy will inspire.
- You will work very closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and Head of Presales/Sales Support to perfect our inside sales process and toolkit.
- Being the leader on the inside sales customer acquisition team, you will have great influence over culture and processes going forward.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Build and manage the Inside Sales team, establishing the inside sales strategies and processes.
* Work closely with the Head of Sales, Presales and regional General Managers to create, validate and fine-tune regional plans and campaigns.
* Execute inside sales campaigns periodically, to generate well-qualified leads.
* Manage the lead pipeline, and work closely with account management teams in the field to hand over leads and follow up as required; in some cases, will be required to drive a lead from first touch to close.
* Management reporting on weekly and quarterly basis, including participation in QBRs and other planning meetings as required.
* Drive the creation of specific content and collateral, and interact closely with marketing and product management and offering teams for necessary support.
* Execute and operate night shifts as required - the customer base is global, and spread across 23 time zones!
What are we looking for?
* Strong & persuasive selling skills.
* Some knowledge of Mobile telephony technologies - networking, signaling, billing, and other functional domains.
* Knowledge of Mobile Roaming Value Added Services will be an advantage.
* Structured, organized and collaborative approach.
* Team player (inter-personal & coordination skills with stakeholders) - will be required to work closely with different departments as well as geographically dispersed field account teams.
* Resilient, positive with a winning mindset, hard-working and a quick learner.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Must have a proven track record of success in inside sales and be fluent in English.
* At least 7-10 years in various inside sales positions, with some experience or exposure to leadership of inside sales teams.
* An MBA and/or with a degree in Engineering or CS; specialization in sales/marketing is desirable