Our London based client, an industry-leading provider of digital lifestyle benefit products supplying the credit card and travel sectors, requires a UAT Lead who has experience overseeing the implementation of omnichannel digital platforms and products, ensuring the customer journey's and multiple touch points are fluid and free from defects across all product portfolios.
The client is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for their clients. They specialize in Loyalty and Benefit products. With over 25 years of experience, the 28 locations across the globe service 1,500 clients in over 170 countries. To ensure their desire to be at the forefront of technological innovation, they are undergoing a massive digital transformation making this an especially exciting time to work for them.
You will be required to have exceptional planning capabilities, managing concurrent projects, stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers and at any given time be able to report to senior management the status of in-flight testing.
Essential to this role will be a demonstrable ability to coordinate and run UAT and BAT sessions, walkthroughs and workshops using video conferencing for business users across our client's offices around the world whilst overseeing a small team of QA Automation Engineers in London. An understanding of the principals of E-commerce/M-commerce, web UI, mobile app and API automation will be beneficial.
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive experience planning UAT sessions with the business stakeholders and supporting all aspects of UAT
- Attending 3rd party and internal scoping sessions and adding value from a testing perspective
- Familiar with working on projects involving Test Automation
- Experience testing E-commerce and web-based platforms; covering desktop, adaptive and responsive mobile sites and mobile application iOS & Android testing
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Tracking defects and triaging in Jira
- Working in an Agile environment
- Familiar with API testing
- Working on more than one project/product simultaneously and managing QA resource
This role will provide you with a great opportunity for career progression, allowing you to grow with the role and develop your skills. The role also offers a competitive salary and a complete benefits package.
This role is paying up to £80K Per Annum.
Applicant data will be treated in accordance with techTesters Data Protection Policy. By submitting personal data the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by techTesters Ltd within the UK, with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.