Our client is a fast-growing vendor that provides cloud-native Digital OSS / BSS platforms to Telecoms service providers.
For example, their implementation of AI-Driven cloud-based platform into a North American service provider made them a finalist for a major industry award and incorporates AI Data Analytics, CRM, product catalogue, order management, billing, customer management, and API gateway on AWS.
Our client is in the 1000-1500 people bracket.The role will be as a sole contributor in nature working closely with the client's CCO to build out a channel / alliance / partner strategy that results in closed revenue. Therefore the ideal candidate will have a knowledge of recruiting, boarding, and selling through global Service Integrators (like IBM, Tech-M, Wipro, Atos, NTT Data) as well as more regional players.
Compensation will be dependant on experience.
Mininum 5 years of relevant experience of working with a software vendor focused on the communications industry in an alliances / partner management / channel capacity
Experience of working in a similar role managing global partners across the world (OEM, technology, resellers)
Experience in managing agreements with resellers/channel partners (that result in successful sales)
Excellent command of English
Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners around the world and across our two main verticals of Telecom and Finance.
The Channel Manager reports to the CCO.
• Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with key personnel in existing and new partner accounts
• Coordinates the involvement of the entire company, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.