Enterprise & Network Security Lead. OSX, Windows, Linux, mobile platforms), Cloud, NIST CSF; OWASP, SANS; OCSP; Red/Purple Team activities, threat modelling
One of the largest E-commerce companies, and the largest vertical B2C provider, in the world are seeking a supremely skilled Enterprise & Network Security Lead (OSX, Windows, Linux, mobile platforms), Cloud, NIST CSF; OWASP, SANS; OCSP; Red/Purple Team, Threat modelling) to join the organisation to shape strategy and drive delivery to protect customers and partners from security threats.
We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength - it is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment; a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make this a great place to work.
As Lead for Enterprise and Network security you will be responsible for developing critical aspects of the company's cyber security posture, developing a threat informed strategy and taking ownership of roadmap delivery. You will be fully Embedded within the Cyber Security Infrastructure teams working on execution and driving intraday decisions to ensure full end to end benefit realisation and ultimately bring the security capabilities of the company to the next level. Being part of the security team will provide you with the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a truly world leading security practice.
The successful candidate will:
- Define the strategy and roadmaps for the Cyber Security teams operating in the Enterprise and Network Security space
- Understand the full breadth of cyber security threats
- Provide data and threat driven insights into improvement opportunities for security capabilities
- Manage trade-offs between tactical priorities and strategic fit
- Define and analyze key metrics (KRI, KPI) to measure performance
- Communicate with other teams and departments across the business to drive Security initiatives end-to-end and support business needs
- Drive engineering teams to deliver impactful results
You will demonstrate:
- 8+ years of experience in the field of Infrastructure Security management
- Thought leadership, valuing excellence, delivering on the foundational levels and bringing innovative and original thinking to the role
- Ability to lead through influence and respect, and inspire and motivate people toward excellence
- Hands on experience on Enterprise and Network Engineering operations with an emphasis on security
- Practical experience on securing corporate environments with an emphasis on endpoint security (OSX, Windows, Linux, mobile platforms) and email security
- Expertise on enterprise cloud technologies, office suite and corporate cloud services, and their secure implementation
- Experience in researching, building and implementing defensive security systems that are used against internal and external attack vectors.
- The ability to make decisions, assess and resolve problems effectively
- Strong business focus and the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly; highly organized and able to keep track of all moving parts across the domains of responsibility
- Excellent stakeholder management qualities, developing consensus across diverse communities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a can do attitude toward problem solving. Successful experience in working with remote teams is a plus
- Wide knowledge of, and experience with, common industry frameworks and methodologies and practical experience on pragmatic operation in these areas eg NIST CSF; OWASP, SANS; OCSP; Red/Purple Team activities, threat modelling
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken
This is a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer a range of other competitive perks and benefits.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to in the last year!