If you love crafting quality content, finding guest posting opportunities and seeing your prose published on authoritative industry sites, you are in the right place.
We are looking for a talented content marketer who can not only write like a telecoms industry rockstar but can also tap into their industry networks and/or use their liaison skills to get their content published on authoritative telecom industry sites.
The Content Marketer role is a flexible, ongoing, work from home role, suitable for a motivated multitasker who is committed to helping our company grow its brand name. Pay rate will be based on experience. All geographic locations considered.
- Develop and pitch content ideas which add value to our target customers in the telecom and ISP industries (such as how-to lists, industry commentary, roundup posts, tips, lessons learned, newsjacking opportunities and more)
- Draft blog posts, articles, whitepapers and other collateral which require minimum editorial revision
- Find guest contribution opportunities in the telecom and ISP industries
- Build trusted relationships with editors and publishers
- Follow best practice SEO principles
- Work closely with our Director of Marketing and other relevant team members
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Telecoms industry and/or technical writing experience
- Experience pitching articles to editors, publishers and/or external sites
- Native English (or an extremely high level of English writing skills)
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions to a tee
- Online savvy and a high level of self-motivation
- A safe home office (with your own computer and a reliable internet)
Please submit your resume, plus a personalised cover letter which includes:
- Your relevant experience
- Why you want this role
- Why we should select you for this role
- Your LinkedIn URL
- The titles of 3 atmail blog posts
- Your requested hourly pay rate in USD
With 20 years of global email expertise, atmail.com is a trusted cloud services partner for telcos and service providers. We help companies increase customer engagement and brand revenue, via secure, reliable, GDPR-compliant, user-friendly, white label, hosted email. We also offer on-premises webmail and/or mail server options.
Based in Australia, we power over 170 million mailboxes worldwide and offer global support coverage, with the help of our team members in Singapore, India, Europe and the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support remote, flexible work options.
We encourage you to apply to be part of a company that wants and needs you.
-- No agencies please --