- Providing excellent customer service experiences for all end users, traders and senior leadership Provide timely 1st level support on infra and connectivity related issues
- Work closely infra and development teams for project and troubleshooting/escalation
- Escalating issues and facilitating user assistance from third parties or other IT groups as needed
- Working effectively in a cooperative and collaborative global team environment
- Escalating, coordinating and managing incident response for critical firm-wide issues
- Working with some of the brightest minds in the trading industry
- Identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving technical problems.
- Deploying, managing and documenting a wide variety of devices and application
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively recognize and resolve technical issues and adapt quickly to a new and changing technical environment.
- Ability to follow clear instructions but think on your feet when necessary
- A solid understanding of operating systems including Windows and Linux
- A good understanding of network technologies, Cisco CLI, and the TCP/IP protocol
- Experience working on and supporting remote computing components and solutions including but not limited to: RSA Servers and appliances, Cisco VPN and Citrix.
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) of relevant technical support experience.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at and put Client Facing Tradefloor Support (Connectivity / Infrastructure) - Elite Global Hedge Fund in HK in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Windows Virtual Desktop Engineer (Top Buy Side Firm)
2) Senior Enterprise Windows Engineer / Architect - Elite Global Investment Bank (SG/HK)
3) Index Arbitrage / Algo Trading Java Developer (AVP) - Global Investment Bank (No Previous Algo Exp Needed)