**100% Remote, based anywhere in the United States, qualified applicants will be willing to work EST hours.
Our industry-leading client is seeking a 5G Solution Documentation Lead to drive documentation efforts for new 5G solutions. You will lead a team of technical writers along and act as an individual contributor.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the 5G Solution Documentation Lead / Tech Writer:
Requirements of the 5G Solution Documentation Lead / Tech Writer:
- Lead a team of technical writers
- Drive documentation strategy and execution for 5G solutions
- Create high quality documentation that meets requirements
- Work across teams to obtain in-depth knowledge of product/solution and documentation requirements
- Support the management of all controlled documentations
- Manage product documentation delivery cycle
- Ensure on-time, high quality product documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of combined experience writing technical documentation and managing a team of technical writers
- Ability to manage a team and serve as an individual contributor
- Experience writing documentation for complex technical products; 4G/LTE and 5G experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience from markdown, DITA XML, and other markup languages and frameworks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced release cycle; ability to manage multiple complex tasks in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development environments
- Experience leading a globally-distributed team
- Clear and effective communication skills
Keywords: Documentation Lead, Technical Writer, 5G, Agile, Scrum, Remote, 100% Remote
Job ID: 349149 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice